The LSD QTest is performed in three simple steps:
- Extraction: Cut the blotter in half and add it to the extraction liquid.
- Detection: Place dropper with detection solution into the extraction vessel.
- Evaluation: Allow color complex to develop and evaluate with the evaluation scale.
- Protective gloves
- Plastic jar with green lid and detection solution
- Glass vessel with screw cap (extraction vessel)
Color series LSD QTest
The color row shows the individual color levels for the evaluation of the LSD-QTest. Each color thus stands for a direct color field. This would mean that we see the following values here from left to right:
This figure should be helpful for the evaluation, if you have difficulties to estimate the correct color field. Please keep in mind that colors can look different on every screen. Thus, the images are only intended as a support and estimation.