The Cordyceps militaris mushroom is part of the furniture in Tibetan and Chinese medicine, which attribute numerous properties to the mushroom. The mushroom is widely used in top sport for its alleged effects. Foodsporen's enriched liquid extract is for activating natural energy in the body. It also contributes to more mental energy.
The Cordyceps militaris has been given the Dutch name of the caterpillar killer and that name should be taken literally! It parasitises the caterpillars of various butterflies, which do not survive this intrusion... We from Foodsporen love nature, so also butterflies! The Cordyceps militaris fruit bodies that we use in our liquid extract are therefore specially grown on a well thought out natural substrate which not only ensures a healthy harvest, but also a product with a much lower consistency of heavy metals than Cordyceps from the wild! Win-win! The Foodsporen® Cordyceps liquid extract is, like all our products, made from the fruiting bodies of this special mushroom. We do not use the mycelium which is grown on grain. This way we can offer you an honest, powerful and pure product. Exactly what you deserve, we think! In addition, all our extracts, including the Foodsporen® Cordyceps liquid extract, are standardised at no less than 30% polysaccharides!
Enriched Cordyceps liquid extract;
- Activates natural energy in the body
- Contributes to more mental energy
Number of doses:
- 30 ml: 60 doses for 30 days
- Half a pipette 2x daily.
- Spread the intake over the day for maximum bioavailability.
- Do not take with carbonated drinks or medicines.
Not suitable for:
- During pregnancy
- while breastfeeding
- in case of an allergy to one of the ingredients
- If in doubt, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Foodsporen® Cordyceps liquid extract is specially designed to supplement your daily diet with the healthy nutrients of the Cordyceps militaris mushroom that is freely absorbable by the body.
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps militarist)
- Aqua, Alcohol, Niacinamide (vitamin B3)
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6),
- Alc. 20% Vol.